Thursday, April 8, 2010

Lunch @ The Burger Bistro, Perth city

I went to The Burger Bistro for lunch 2 days ago to try out the burgers :)
It was about 2ish, so it wasn't busy. I remember I walk passed last time during lunch time and it was crazy jam packed with people!

Nice seating at the Shafto Lane. Chilling out :P


This is the Classic Beef & Chips
hand made CAAB Angus beef patty with a fresh mixed leaf, roma tomato, spanish onion and the burger bistro’s tomato relish

and this is mine.. heheh the Blue Steel
hand made CAAB Angus beef patty with danish blue cheese crumbled through our own garlic mayo on a bed of our usual salads


YUMMOSsssss!!! My burger tasted so niceeeeee even better than Fab Burger! Chips was good too! Crispy outside and soft inside!


Burger Bistro on Urbanspoon

1 comment:

jasonho said...

looks kinda dry to me. nothing beats ramly burger :)