Saturday, April 24, 2010

Sportsgirl Bag

I finally got myself a small bag that can fit EVERYTHING ESSENTIAL.
I hate going out sometimes carrying my working bag which I can fit jacket, water bottle, phone, wallet, camera, thumbdrive, earphone, candies, books, measuring tape, chips.. yea and more.
It's doesn't look good when I'm going out just for a casual dinner, shopping wearing a dress or to anywhere. I'm like carrying a luggage. So, I need a small bag that can fit my 4 main things.
Which is my wallet, camera, keys, and my phone.

This bag is only like 20cm wide. small right??? Very convenient and the shape is just what I wanted. It cost $39.90 from Sportsgirl.



When I go to somewhere fancy, I always have trouble putting my things into my Burberry Bag. I love that bag so much, I have to give up my Burberry wallet. I took out the cards that I need to use to put in my bag and leave my wallet at home :( because my wallet and camera were too chunky. No choice~



Now let me show you my mini size bag!
Look! I can put everything in!!! and there's more space still! Maybe I can put in a small lil bottle in it too! Oh don't worry, this bag is for my casual outings.. Burberry is still my darling.



The funniest part is.. I found a key in the bag and I can actually lock the bag!
How cute is that?!?!!?



I'm soooo gonna use it tomorrow heeheheh

2 comments:

fiery said...

OMG U WENT BACK TO GET THE BAG!!!

WAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

Jo Serwey said...

it;s AWESOME bag!!!! WAHAHAHAH