Wednesday, April 14, 2010

New jacket and boots!!!

Very happy today! I got myself a jacket and boots ready for winter to come!
I always have problem with wearing my black jacket and black boots (cuz I only got the black ones) with white dresses. I got a few white dresses and I love them, but when I wear my black jacket over it, I will change my dress just to suit my jacket. so, I ended up wearing white dresses only in summer.



No more worries! I can now wear my white dresses whenever I want!!!
With my new light colour boots and light colour jacket! ^_^

Happii!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's a very cute outfit! So practical for these cold, wintery days that are upon us. I <3 boots all year round, but I need a couple of new pairs for winter.

Jo Serwey said...

yay! more boots! hehehe but i cant afford it anymore! :P

jasonho said...

very nice on u. excellent choice.

Jo Serwey said...

thanks ko! haha!