Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Lunch @ Crumpet, Vic park

I have totally forgot about to blog this! Christine, Judy n I found this lil gem near our work place.




It was a small n friendly lil cafe/ breakfast place. I love the food there especially the one that I had. Hehe will show u later.




Be aware if you are in a hurry, because it takes quite a while fir them to cook the food unless u get those on the shelves. Looks pretty yum too :)



This is the omelette with mushroom n spinach. Bacon on the side.


French toast. Parmesan toast with bacon n tomato relish.



Egg Benedict with leg ham, fresh spinach on toasted muffin with hollandaise sauce.

It looks good ain't it??
The one that I had was the French toast. It was the best toast I have ever had!!! True story!!! U gotto try it!

I wish the toast is right in front of me nowwwww


Crumpet on Urbanspoon

No comments: