Friday, April 2, 2010

[Photog] Memories for my friend Rach

I visited my friend Rachael last Wednesday and decided to take some photos of her baby as a gift for her. Her baby was so tiny I don't even know how to start. I think babies are the most difficult model to work with because they kick, they cry, they move and can't sit still when you want them to just give a sweet smile and don't move. Haha

I manage to pick some decent photos and photoshop it a bit on the lighting. Didn't wanna do any touch up because I want it to be natural and original. The photos might not be fantastic, but I really enjoy taking photos of every single moment while I was there. I can feel how difficult it is to be a mother, how a mother has to be patient and calm while handling the baby. It's amazing.


Love the connections between the mother and son.



Love the look of the baby while changing nappy



Love their tiny lil feet!



Love how he can't sit still and had to lean on his mother



Love is everything.


Hope Rach will like this lil gift.

2 comments:

ching∞ said...

aaaawwwwww..... next time when you are married and with babies.. I'll take photos for you ok :p
only salah angle saja hahaha!

Jo Serwey said...

yee dun wan! i take myself! :P