Thursday, July 15, 2010

Masterchef Home Video

Finally Joe and I finished editing our version of Masterchef video!!! Yay!!!
I am so happy with the result! Unfortunately, I am not able to put it up on Youtube due to copyright reason. I'm quite disappointed but I think load it up here and facebook will be the same hehe..


Okay, cut the crap! It's time for FULL ON Masterchef NOT REALLY! :P
Enjoy!



Masterchef Boys from serwey on Vimeo.



Masterchef Girls from serwey on Vimeo.



Masterchef ROCKZ!!

2 comments:

jasonho said...

what is this master chef. australia version of iron chef?

Jo Serwey said...

Watch the one that I posted up on Facebook! It's clearer and not divided into so many parts!

It's a version of Masterchef Australia which is soo bloody popular right now. about 2 mil people watching it everyday.

masterchef.com.au