Monday, July 5, 2010

Oh no.... -_-"

Joe's Big Day is coming again!!! This weekend!
Guess what the theme is this year???
Tips?
When you go out, you will see a lot of panda eyes around.
When you passed by somebody, you will hear Country names.

I think I don't have to tell you what's the theme now.. haha



There you go! SOCCER FEVER!
I have told everybody to wear something Soccer-y that day just to suit the theme. I asked them to wear a country that they support in FIFA.

I have bought Germany jacket for Joe because the jacket look so handsome.
and to save money (those jerseys and jacket are so expensive man! No fake one here :P )
So I bought a shirt through Rebel Sport online.

Brazil shirt.



I'm so smart right. I bought it and thought YAY very pretty colours and then few days after that, found out that they got kicked out from WC. Damn! I still gotto wear it.

The shirt is right. CBF. Can't Be F%#ked anymore.



2 comments:

ching∞ said...

wow thats super cool! i so wish i can be there to create more noise to annoy joe! :p

wish that handsome witty boy happy birthday for me!

Jo Serwey said...

haha! I will wish him for u on the birthday ok! :)